Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Long time no blog!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still here! My old laptop quit working a few weeks ago, but I got a new netbook yesterday so now all is great again! :D

I'll do a real update with pictures and everything soon, but I start classes again tomorrow so I'll wait until I actually have something interesting to show and tell!

2 comments:

  1. psst, thanks for following my blog!

    i LOVE the background image on your blog SO SO much! And I saw that you want to move to Seattle...thats where I went for college, and I'm still here! You should def move here after college. It is a wonderful city, and 500x even better if you come during the summer!
    <3 Moorea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    I'm planning on coming to Seattle during spring break this year with my boyfriend :) Not the same as moving there, but still pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete