Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

In it to win it

So it's summer now and I'm so happy about it! 3 months of no schoolwork :D

I worked all day today, and now I'm watching this ridiculous Toddlers & Tiaras show on TLC. I don't know why I'm watching it, because it sickens me to see such young girls covered in makeup, fake tan and hair extensions. I could totally go on but I don't feel like it.

Tomorrow Justin and I are going to visit my mom for Mother's Day. I'm not sure what we're doing yet, but it should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ughh, that show is everything wrong with the world! I watched it once and was cringing the whole time. But I couldn't look away because it was so horrifically tantilizing for some reason...like a car crash. I hope you enjoy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete