Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Your love, your love...is my drug

I'm better!!! I seriously feel like a whole new person now that everything is under control. Amazing what a few days and some medicine can do!

Got my grades for this past semester and I'm happy with them! Bs in both of my German classes and 3D concepts. An F in art history but oh well, I'm already signed up to retake it in the fall because I had a feeling this would happen....me and history just don't mix. Aaaand I got an A- in swing dancing...go me!

Yesterday I woke up with one mission in mind: to go buy the clock I've had my eye on forever. So I did and now this stunner is hanging on my wall.

Photobucket

Yep, it's a cuckoo clock...sadly it doesn't actually make the sound, but I don't care! I think it's hilarious :)

I went thrifting and found this glass, which makes me question the sanity of the airline, but hey, it'll work nicely for rinsing paintbrushes!

Photobucket

Then I came across this book that appears to have been created especially for me, despite being written in the 1960s.

Photobucket

It's totally the book for me...I hate cleaning! I can even make the same expression as the girl on the cover!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very similar, yes?

And here's a non-frowny one, because I'm actually happy!

Photobucket

K, I'm off to get some lunch!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're all feeling better! I love your pictures, they're so quirky and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I like that book! You should re-write it and become famous with it! And than ofcourse with that funny face of yours on the cover! I think it will be a hit! LOL! xxx Evy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I could give advice about my type of housekeeping....NONE! haha :)

    ReplyDelete