Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Start the party!

The show last night was amazing! All the bands sounded great..my favorites were Sick Puppies, Puddle of Mudd, and Chevelle. I didn't know until the show that the bass player for Sick Puppies was a girl..and she rocked! I also discovered I know a lot more PoM and Chevelle songs than I thought.

Today we had a critique in 3D. My work didn't get discussed during class, but afterward one of the profs took me aside and told me to leave my work there, because he wanted to take pictures of it to use as an example for future students. I was surprised because it was really the first time a prof has openly acknowledged that something I've created is good. Not that I need constant approval or anything, but it's nice to be complimented occasionally.

After class Justin and I went to pick up Kaity (a friend of ours) and got lunch at Pancheros. Then we went to Mohair (this is the 3rd day in a row I've been there.) I found a really crazy black 80s dress. It's covered with sequins and has all sorts of poofiness on the skirt and shoulders. I'd post a picture but all I have right now is my camera phone and it takes shitty pictures. Just imagine it as amazing :) I also got a pair of black leggings with a built in skirt. Now I can finally pull off that leggings and long top look I've been wanting to try.

Justin and I had dinner at Applebees...cheeseburger sliders and dessert shooters; mine was strawberry shortcake and it was so good!

Now we're back at my apartment watching The Office and hanging out with April, Stacie, and Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment