Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

White Rabbit

So I had class and whatnot today, but that's not what's important. The important thing is that I FINALLY got to go to my favorite store today. It's a little shop called White Rabbit. They have all kinds of vintage and handmade clothes, and tons of random little items to look at and fall in love with. Basically, I wanted to buy the entire store, but it wasn't happening.

Anyway, I finally picked out a really pretty pink floral print skirt and a long sleeved blue and white tee with a fun design on the front. I also picked out a flower headband, hair comb, and hair clip...plus a bunch of zines. It was a successful shopping day indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment