Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fancy that!

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm still here!

I've been working and hanging out with Justin and my friends :)

Excitement such as:

* A night out for Kaity's birthday...one of my besties. She's pretty much my twin...we're both really artsy and random...the only difference is she has blue hair :D
We sang Bad Romance and danced around like idiots because it was karaoke night. SO MUCH FUN!

* Another night out, this time with Justin, a bunch of his friends, and my roomie April. We played pool for awhile (I beat Justin once, go me!) Then we came back to our apartment and played some beer pong and Wii Fit.

*Yesterday Justin and I went to this awesome vintage store, where I found two rock magazines from 1979. Score! Then we met up with our friend Cassie to eat popsicles and go to a playground. When we got there the merry-go-round was spinning by itself, there was nobody else there! It was so creepy that Justin took a video of it on his phone....lol.

Anywho, that's what I've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment