Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I got you babe

Sitting in my kitchen right now, got off work about 2 hours ago. I've been listening to old music with the roomies and watching the second Ninja Turtles movie since then...haha.

Last night Justin and I went out for a beer. I don't drink a lot, but I miss the atmosphere of being in a bar....it reminds me of fun nights out with friends the past few summers. :)

I have two days off now, tomorrow and Thursday! I'm excited....I need to think of something fun to do!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time! Hope you enjoy it!

    LOVE the Ninja Turtles movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! My sister and I used to watch the movies all the time when we were younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ninja Turtles!!! Just the other day I was thinking about how I wanted to watch Ninja Turtles!!!

    ReplyDelete