Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Walking on a dream

Last night I went out with Kaity and Lisa for karaoke and it was hilarious. Don't worry, I didn't sing anything! ;) But, I did do the Cupid Shuffle! I don't think I'll ever be tired of that dance, it reminds me of fun and crazy times with friends two summers ago!

In between listening dancing and listening to people sing horribly, we managed to get a few pictures!

Me, Lisa and Kaity grinning like the fools that we are!
Photobucket

Circle...er, triangle of friends!
Photobucket

Now I've gotta get to bed....I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning (yearly checkup) and since it's 2 hours away, I need to wake up way earlier than I'd like. Justin's coming with me and we're going to visit my mom afterwards, so it should still be a fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment