Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mmm hmm

It was kind of a dull day, to be honest. Went to art history and almost fell asleep as usual (it's an 8am class; if I had my way I wouldn't even be out of bed until 10.)

Had a skill test in swing dance. I think I did ok...I can never remember all of the different sequences.

No German so I came back home and slept for 2 hours. Then Justin and I went to Fazolis for lunch.

Worked 4-close. Ben and I discussed the Hob Lob Ghost (aka HLG.) We're both convinced that there is a ghost that haunts the upstairs and back room. Recently I was in the back room by myself putting some stuff away. I decided not to turn on the light because it wasn't that dark. Then I started hearing thumping noises on the back stairway....and everyone I work with was in the front of the store. Needless to say, I dropped what I was putting away and ran out of there.

There have been other weird things that have happened, like doors opening by themselves and radios turning on when nobody was near them. Spooky.

So yeah...I'm gonna finish up my laundry and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment