Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's that you say?

So the big news for the day...I cleaned my room! That might not seem like a big deal, but trust me, it is. I moved into this apartment last May, and this is the first time I've REALLY cleaned it, like actually vacuumed and everything. Considering I'm by no means an orderly person, this is an accomplishment. I took 5 bags of garbage (papers and stuff) out to the dumpster and 6 bags of clothes and random stuff to Goodwill. I can actually see the floor in my room now!

Ordered pizza with Justin as a reward to myself for a job well done, and now we're watching some tv....time to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment