Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh hey!

This is my latest attempt at blogging, so we'll see how it goes!

I have my little 'about me' deal on here, but I'll give you a few more random tidbits about myself, just for fun :)

**I have glasses, but I rarely wear them outside of my apartment.

**My favorite tv shows are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Robot Chicken.

**I don't like onions, sweet pickles, or hot potato salad.

**I'm fascinated by anything involving 1980s pop culture....movies, music, etc.

**My two favorite bands are Tool and Those Dancing Days.

**If I could have any pet, it would be a pug dog....I'd name her Rosie.

That's enough for today!

**

No comments:

Post a Comment