Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We are the Aqua Teen!

Just watching tv with Justin, if you couldn't tell from the title.

Had an art history test this morning, pretty sure I failed it because I didn't remember to study. Oops.

Fell on my butt when I slipped on the floor during swing dancing. It was actually sort of funny...the guy I was dancing with was all like 'are you ok?' Haha :)

Worked a 4-close shift at the Hob Lob, then got Pancheros for dinner.

Oh I almost forgot! I got Justin and I tickets for a show this Sunday, it was my Valentine's Day present to him. (He got me a really pretty black diamond heart necklace.) We're going to go see 5 bands: Puddle of Mudd, Chevelle, Cavo, Sick Puppies, and I can't remember the other one. But it's going to be awesome!

Ok I keep yawning...I think it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment