Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

How in the world?

So I'm totally stressed right now. Somebody stole my debit card information and has been using it to buy things at a Walmart in Ohio.....yeah, Ohio, where I've never been in my life. My account is blocked now thankfully, but I've yet to find out how much damage has been done. This sucks.

I worked 9-5 today and then had to drive 45 minutes to meet up with my mom so she could lend me some money, since I don't have access to my bank account right now. I'm so tired right now...I'm not moving from this couch for the rest of the night....except to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Identity theft sucks. I didn't have my identity stolen but I did have my bag and wallet and so much of my awesome stuff removed. People can be such assholes. Virtual hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete