Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me

SO! I've decided to start writing again!

I got two sweet new pairs of shoes over the weekend. Some black faux-croc heels and some neon pink creepers. Pics as soon as I get around to it, or I wear them :D

I somehow got myself addicted to that Life nature show on the Discovery channel. I watched it for like 4 hours straight yesterday. It was amazing how they showed the animals so close up and the time-lapse photography of the plants growing.

Today I had a critique for the makeup shelter I made for my 3D class. We didn't really talk about mine specifically, but I think I did pretty well regardless.

Only 2 more days until I go to the dermatologist to FINALLY find out what's been wrong with my hands for the past 4 months. I hope they'll be able to help me; it's really aggravating to have hands that are constantly broken out in a weird rash.

Just hangin out with the roomies now....it's kinda nice to sit around talking, since usually we're all off doing our own things.

No comments:

Post a Comment