Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Too tired to think of a witty title

I worked noon to close today and let me just say, it was busy. But I won't get into that, because the fun part of the weekend is now here. Aka the part where I sit around and don't do much of anything.

I got a tablecloth to embroider for my mom for Mother's Day. I haven't started on it yet, maybe I will tomorrow? I would now, but I'm afraid my sleepiness would cause me many accidental stabbings with the sewing needle, and nobody wants that...mainly me.

One of the blogs I read every day belongs to a woman named Miss Banshee and it says that her kitty Stewie died today :( I feel so bad for her...I don't even know her in real life and I almost cried when I read the news. RIP Stewie, I'll miss reading your little blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment