Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Monday, April 12, 2010

I wanna grab you by the hair and drag you to the devil

Wearing my snazzy new denim dress....as you can see here!

Photobucket

Also made a random mobile in class today when, once again, I ran out of materials for what I was supposed to be doing.

Photobucket

Oh! and I went thrifting yesterday and you'll never guess what I found!

Photobucket

Yeah, it's the original book in all of its 80s splendor...being the vintage beauty addict that I am, I snapped it up and have been trying to figure out what 'season' I am ever since....lol I sent a picture of the book to my mom and all she did was laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment