Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beware the granny stalker..lol

So this afternoon Justin and I were sitting on the couch (I was reading magazines, he was watching tv) and we heard someone knocking on the door across the hall. Whatever, nothing unusual. But then they knocked again....and again. This went on for like 5 minutes, so I got up and looked out the peephole.

The person knocking was this creepy looking old lady. She eventually went away...or so we thought. We left to go to Justin's and pick up some dinner at Panera. We were gone for almost an hour. When we came back to my apartment, the old lady was sitting in a car right in front of the building, reading a book. We came in and not 10 minutes later, the knocking began again on the door across the hall. Justin and I looked at eachother like 'WTF?' and sure enough, it was the old lady again! She knocked for another 5 minutes, then went out to her car again. She sat in her car for awhile, then finally left.

When April got home from work, I told her about the old lady and the knocking. Apparently the same lady was at the apartment of her friend, supposedly doing a survey and now she keeps bothering April's friend....she knocks on the door and then hides so the people in the apartment can't see her through the peephole.

Needless to say, this is creepy...and so I've taken to calling the old lady the 'granny stalker'.

No comments:

Post a Comment