Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Finally, the pictures I promised!

These are from the two photoshoots that my friend Kaity and I did last week!

The street sign says Drury Lane, hence the caption. I had the idea for this picture in my head for the longest time and finally got to do it!
Photobucket

We wanted to find a phone booth, but decided a bus stop would make a good alternative
Photobucket

Photobucket

Some guy drove by and honked as this one was being taken...nice
Photobucket

Our version of 'American Gothic', since we're both art buffs
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's Justin below me...luckily I didn't fall on his head
Photobucket

What I would probably look like if I were a superhero
Photobucket

Who's that above my stairway?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ooh scary!
Photobucket

Awww
Photobucket

Photobucket

Also, thanks to missjessicaannx3 for my new layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment