Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Drop it like it's hot (yeah, I went there)

Hmm yeah so I worked 1-close today and I'm sooooo tired. But oddly enough when I try to sleep I can't, so that means it's bloggin time.

Kaity and Justin came to visit me while I was at work. Kaity had a really pretty dress and hairbow on, and Justin was wearing an epic fake mustache. Ben saw him and was all like 'I saw your bf wearing a fake mustache!' It was funny...I like it when I get visitors at work.

Went to Happy Chef for pancakes with Kaity and Justin, and now I'm in my room, winding down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment