Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I kinda like applesauce in my ears

Ah, another night of lazing around the apartment :)

We had a fashion show in 3D today, with a catwalk and obnoxious music..it was stellar! I got to show off my freakin sweet stuffed animal pulley. Once I get my grade and the picture from the show back I'll post it. (the picture, I mean..I doubt anyone but me cares what grade I get lol.)

After German I went to the health center on campus. I have this weird rash on my arms and chest and I have no clue what's causing it. They put me on some medicine (which tastes horrible IMO). They said if it doesn't get better I either have to go to a dermatologist or an allergist. Fun fun....especially since I don't have health insurance at the moment...I'm turning in the paperwork to get it tomorrow.

Came home and read for awhile...then I played Hello Kitty on my DS. It's seriously the cutest game I've ever seen! She gets to travel around a city and do all kinds of fun stuff <3

No comments:

Post a Comment