Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

One banana, two banana, three banana, four!

Another fine day of class...art history, swing dance and German. Ho hum....we did finish the movie we've been watching in German though. It was called What to Do in Case of Fire and it was really interesting. Worth a watch if you understand some German, and even if you don't, it has English subtitles :P

After class I went to lunch at HuHot with Justin and his friends who were in town. They were pretty cool and we all ate way too much food.

Then I came home and was a bookworm...had to get my cheesy book fix in for the day...Sweet Valley University in case you wondered....and yes, it's as awful as you think it would be (in a great way!)

Time to zone out and watch some Robot Chicken...I don't have class until noon tomorrow and I'm looking forward to staying up late tonight and sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment