Me?

My photo
Iowa, United States
Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm 26, engaged, and live in the Midwest. I love good books, bright lipstick, and spending ridiculous amounts of time on Instagram and Pinterest. Let's be friends!

Friday, March 26, 2010

You know it's a good day when you've got Slipknot stuck in your head

So I bet you're wondering what I did today? Or maybe not. Either way, this is how it all went down.

*Missed 9am symposium again and proceeded to have a panic attack about whether or not I'll fail 3D because of it. Then reality kicked in and I realized I was being stupid.

*Had lunch with Justin, and then we drove around looking for the social security office so he could take care of some paperwork for his new job. We finally found it and I sat in the car and read while I waited for him. On that note, Handmade Nation is a cool book if you're at all interested in the indie craft movement. Read it, or just look at the pictures :)

*Then I worked a 4-close shift at the Lob. Nothing out of the ordinary, which is alright by me, considering I close tomorrow night too.

My phone's buzzing, I better see who keeps texting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment